مهندس مهدی خانبابایی
مدرس موسسه مصورسازان دانش
- +10 Years of strong professional experience in the planning & scheduling of a wide spectrum of large projects including, Rail systems, Hydro-electrical power plant, Building and Industrial Complexes under different types of contracts such as EPC and conventional consultant model including all phases of a project in diverse geographic locations.
- Comprehensive knowledge and professional and proven experience in planning and scheduling techniques such as Critical Path Method (CPM) and PERT.
- Superior understanding and expertise in Project Earned Value Management including Schedule/Cost Performance Indexes (SPI/CPI), Schedule/Cost variances (SV/CV), Earned Value data reporting and project Time/Cost/Labor Forecasts reports by using To-Complete Performance Index (TCPI).
- Professionally initiated, planned, scheduled, monitored, controlled, and closed various heavy projects as Planner or Cost and Resource control specialist.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative with exceptional abilities to analyze issues, logical problem solver and decision maker especially under crisis with tight and conflicting deadlines in a multi-tasking environment.
- Effective written and verbal skills in communicating with project stakeholders such as top management, client, consultant, contractors, project team, suppliers and third parties.